Saturday 28 April 2012

a delicious but awkwardly naked cupcake

Well, I guess you can see the topic of today's post lol
Who knows where it came from? Carla?

Hehehheee!

I don't even know what to write. I'm bored silly, but not bored enough to do those dishes that have been stinking in the kitchen for a week. I could do the rest of my tidying, but that's lame too. So is sitting blankly in front of the computer. Nah, mostly I'm listening to music. Have been doing so all morning. I also got this bad haircut... It looks like I did it myself. Actually, it looked better when I did it myself! Oh well, I figure it will look better when it grows out a little bit.

I'm far too distracted for this right now. I'm going to do other things...

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-chocolate-chip-cookies/


No comments:

Post a Comment