Monday 5 March 2012

Welcome!

Faithfully named after my very first website designed by yours truly when I was barely 13, I introduce you to my new blog! Thanks a lot for visiting and reading what I have to say (or think)!

I'm Naomi, I'm 29, live in Nova Scotia, Canada and enjoy nature, beauty, art, movies, books and shamefully, cheesy crime shows on television. I should point out that the latter is a low grade guilty pleasure of mine.

It was a good friend that pointed out that I should be blogging. Apparently I am very opinionated about some things... Lol, I can't imagine what! However this seems like a good place to get my ranting out of the way and possibly spare some souls the wrath of my hatred for injustice, society and other formidable foes. I've decided to try and find a subject each day to blather on about and hope it give me some much needed insight into my own existence. I often feel like I'm caught in the fog of life, waving my hands in front of me blindly, hoping to stagger into a way of living that other people seem to do so naturally.

So with that being said, I give you a very addictive game and bid you adieu!

http://apps.facebook.com/angrybirds/

No comments:

Post a Comment